does anyone know what i can do to make yahoo IM work on my BB ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

gettin IM's to work on 8300

Advertisement

does anyone know what i can do to make yahoo IM work on my BB 8300 and if you do could you hook me up with the details on what to do. also if there is anything other cool DL's i can get or just things to make BB better plz let me know thanks

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: gettin IM's to work on 8300

Actually, for some odd reason, OZ Instant Messaging just stopped working on my 8300 sometime in late December. So, someone recommended me using JiveTalk. If you us OZ Instant Messenger, you will be using SMS. However, if you use JiveTalk, you will be able to use data. JiveTalk/BeeJive does cost money, but they have a 30 day trial. You can download the program and try it for 30 days by going to http://beejive.com/download. At the end of the 30 days you will have the option of buying it for $19.95 or $29.95 (I'm not sure if I got the prices right or not). Anyhow, if you pay the $20, you will be able to install that program on one BB. If you buy the $30 license, you will be able to install that program on your future BB's, only using one BB at a time. I hope that helps.