Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bah! Deleting it with Javaloader is the quickest and easiest! ;-)... BlackBerry Curve forum

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

Re: Get rid of push to talk EASY!

Advertisement

Bah! Deleting it with Javaloader is the quickest and easiest! ;-)
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

I personally have not noticed any memory problems, I mean how much memory can I save by going through all this just to remove a feature that I don't use anyway. I mean really, its just a button for crying out loud. My Curve seems to work just fine...

eileenjoy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240633A7

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth
    I personally have not noticed any memory problems, I mean how much memory can I save by going through all this just to remove a feature that I don't use anyway. I mean really, its just a button for crying out loud. My Curve seems to work just fine...
    I figured out what was going on. After I took off PTT and updated to Optus I had to let my curve natually deplete her memory. After the initial depletion, she normalized. The first 24 hours after the surgery she was in observation mode--I am happy to report that she's stable (again).

By the way, I tend to anthropomorphize with all my gadgets and pretty much everything I own. They all have their own personalities. So if you see me referring to Curvy as her--that's why.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

eileenjoy.....please step over and lay on the couch while I ask you a few questions. Namely..how does this make you feel? LOL. J/K
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

eileenjoy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240633A7

haha. I'm actually a social worker, and I do therapy for my clients. But I never do the couch thing, that's so psychodynamic. hahaah sorry, couldn't resist.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Quote Originally Posted by eileenjoy
    I figured out what was going on. After I took off PTT and updated to Optus I had to let my curve natually deplete her memory. After the initial depletion, she normalized. The first 24 hours after the surgery she was in observation mode--I am happy to report that she's stable (again).

By the way, I tend to anthropomorphize with all my gadgets and pretty much everything I own. They all have their own personalities. So if you see me referring to Curvy as her--that's why.

Allllrighty then! And at the same time I can understand why Curvy would be a she

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12