Hello everyone. I apologize if this has been mentioned before. I've found similar articles but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jbradyg no está en línea Stack level 2

games transfer

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I apologize if this has been mentioned before. I've found similar articles but none that quite address my situation.

I have a curve (8300) and have accumulated quite a collection of games. I am considering buying the new curve and was wondering if there was a way to transfer my games via computer or any other means to my new phone so I don't need to pay for them again.

Thank you so much

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: games transfer

I the games need a key that is based on your BB's PIN you have to contact the company you bought the game from to see if they will give you a new key.

You can you the switch device wizard to move them over, but without a new key they probably wont work.

Some companies, like JiveTalk, Shape Services and Magmic have ways you can change devices and either release your code to use on the new device or get the new key online.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr