just a little fyi..I thought I read about this issue somewhere on here and I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

FYI....Lens

Advertisement

just a little fyi..I thought I read about this issue somewhere on here and I apologize if this is just plain stupid but it got me a few times.....has anyone replaced a faceplate and or lens and after reassembly, noticed that the lens isn't flush with the rest of the face plate???? After several lenses that for some reason stuck up higher than the perimeter of the faceplate, I tried something new with my recent one (today actually).....when reassembling, make sure that the upper holes on the side posts(black side pieces) are on top of the little metal lcd bracket/frame....all the prior ones I put the plastic post holes underneath the frame holes and then put faceplate on and screwed down, and couldn't figure out why it never mounted flush...even to the point where over tightening became an issue...by placing plastic holes on top of lcd frame holes, it allows the lens, which attaches the the frame, to sit tighter to the lcd, which will then sit flush with rest of frame.....again, I am not offended by laughs...lol...it was just such a simple fix that i thought into it way too far....hope this helps

l0singthewar no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24233b3f
    I recently re-cased my BB 8320, and noticed a similar issue. It took me a few tries, but I came to the same result.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Not exactly sure what you're referring to since I have not taken my BB apart.

Any possibility of pictures to help others out in the future?

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    to be completely honest...and this is another subject...but I don't know how to post pictures on here...or else I would!!!....lol....still kinda new to this