Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ps. I have lots of other sites i found that r free downloads for alot ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cortney112 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Ps. I have lots of other sites i found that r free downloads for alot of things. So if u have any questions or need more sites email me @ furbyluvr112@aol.com
    BlackBerry8330m/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

ron1971 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchgame441 View Post
    Hey where can I download full mp3 songs (on my BB) because I haven't had any luck on google. And it also seems that pages that use javascript won't work on my device 80% of the time. Thanks in advance.
    http://ronsdls.ning.com/ try here, they are in one of the blogs, hope it helps you out. I have downloaded a few trying the site

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Another good one is vuclip you can download audio only n its gets the song you want works good for me

SgtCrucial no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30EA313C

Thumbs up Uhm well theirs two ways of doing that

ONE is you can spend endless HOURS searching thur either funformobile.com , myxer.com, or blueapple.mobi OR you can do it the SgtCrucial way go to beemp3.com from your phone if your phone wont allow the mp3 to download go from a computer an save it on the desktop an once its finish downloading right click an hit send to an plug your phone in an send it to it. anything else just let me know. I been doing this blackberry software thing for YEARS lol

SgtCrucial no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30EA313C
    Mp3raid.com

Beemp3.com

Funformobile.com

Blueapple.mobi (mainly videos)

If you want ti view youtube.com just download operamini browser it allows files 2 be played, viewed whatever it allows blackberrys to play flash files an all that iphone, touch screen blackberry browsers have nothing on opera mini browser. Trust me

Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1006; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Last edited by azstar; 12-03-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12