hi, my blackberry curve 8330 connects to my pc but it will not initialize in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vegeta7 no está en línea Stack level 1

frustration

Advertisement

hi, my blackberry curve 8330 connects to my pc but it will not initialize in the desktop manager. i have left my computer for three hours and come back and it is still trying to initialize in desktop manager. i have the app error 523 on my phone and the only way i know is to do a hard reset but i cant use my desktop manager while my phone is connected due to the initialization process not working plz help

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi, welcome to PinStack. Are you trying to install a theme, move media files, or upgrade your OS?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

vegeta7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    im not trying to install anything. i have the app error 523 on my blackberry and when i connect to my computer to use desktop manager all it does is hang at initializing. i tried to use a different computer to do this and its the same thing

PIN/ID
    nada
    With regards to your issue, error 523 reset means a "System process died" You'll need to would reload the entire handheld OS again.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    nada
    Follow the steps in this thread, and the links provided. This may be of help to you.
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f183/bric...rld_vzw-64044/
    ​Galaxy S4 Red