Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There's also a nifty little app I picked up on BB App World called One ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

There's also a nifty little app I picked up on BB App World called One Touch SMS. This is great if you text a lot, you can put the icon on your home screen or assign it a convenience key. One touch, press the first letter of name and you're there.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I use QSMS, works great!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dude I know what you mean had the same problem. I just wanted to hit one button to sms someone. Then I found shortcutme. I hit a couple of buttons and I get to sms a specific person just like that. No searching or using trackball. The only thing is I had spend a few bucks for it but man its probably the best app I've got. If you need advice for it just send me a PM.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/908; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

ak602 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pocket day also has a feature that allows one button to compose a text to a specified recipient. Like a speed dial.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quick launch has the option to even set who you are texting to.
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/1

prhammer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by frisco49ers View Post
    I use QSMS, works great!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107
    I downloaded and installed QSMS on the Curve (8330) and it doesn't work to just click Q. If I select the app it launches the sms compose, but the shortcut doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else had experience with QSMS on the curve?

-Ron

prhammer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by prhammer View Post
    I downloaded and installed QSMS on the Curve (8330) and it doesn't work to just click Q. If I select the app it launches the sms compose, but the shortcut doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else had experience with QSMS on the curve?

-Ron
    Ok, I found my own answer. You have to turn off "dial from home screen" in the phone options.

If you're a newb like me and didn't know how to set the phone options:
    Go to dial screen (the green phone button) then press menu (the BB logo button), select option, go to general option, you'll see the Dial From Home Screen option, set it to no and save.

-Ron

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    By turning off the "dial from home screen" it will give you lots of the shortcuts. Any icon you highlight if there is an underlined letter that will be the shortcut key for that app.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12