Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I for one love my Curve but I hope the iPhone is a resounding success ... BlackBerry Curve forum

exilio no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: from engadget many reason why the curve is better than the iphone

Advertisement

I for one love my Curve but I hope the iPhone is a resounding success for two reasons:

1) It will force competitors to come out of the Dark Ages and start making truly advanced phones instead of tired retreads of their previous efforts.

2) Version 2 of the iPhone will be amazing I am sure. They will have worked out the kinks, added features, and probably drop the price.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

Re: from engadget many reason why the curve is better than the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by jwlussow
    Again, where do you see it has no push email? FUD. It does and it also supports POP and IMAP (same people said there was no POP support). The multi touch screen has not been used in a consumer device yet but you already know it sucks. Amazing!!!

Please let us know who will win the world series in 2009 so I can save up to bet on it now.

WOW, the masses are asses.....

Comparing the year old Multi Touch screen to the old touch screen is very funny. Since a car is a car you should be happy trading that 2007 BMW or Corvette for that 1980s Yugo. They are the same thing, right?

FUD FUD FUD keep going, only a few days left....
    Slow your roll, pimp...I am not the 20 yr that cares what you think...

I meant push mail in the sense of what BB users want or need. If you have data that says otherwise, present it and all is good, otherwise.

I spoke to someone who has seen and demoed the phone for quite sometime. His words were "no push email like I am used to on my BB 8300" he has a BB. I had zero reason to doubt him as I don't have the phone.

A touch screen is a touch screen, whether you have scroll around or touch multi points or cook eggs on it, it is a touch screen in that you have to touch the screen to do ANYTHING.

Some don't like that from prior experiences with other devices: computers, cash registers, ATMs, GPS systems, car stereos, home audio...

If the device works for you and others, Great, but spare the holier than thou attitude. Some people won't or can't migrate to it as it doesn't fit their needs whether personal or professional.

FUD is both ways, and FU attitudes are just as bad...
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12