about a month ago my 8100 got damaged and i got a 8320 did an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

davidcle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0

Thumbs up from 8100 to 8320

Advertisement

about a month ago my 8100 got damaged and i got a 8320 did an os upgrade now retreived my applications got some new it was a smooth transition

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Upgraded froma 8100 as well. I don't know how I went this long without a Curve!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Glad to know you had a smooth transition. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was considering the same move from my 8100, I am bored with the Pearl. I would wait for the Storm, but that could be forever. Maybe the G1? Any thoughts?

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Moved from the 8100 about 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier.. As far as the G1, don't like it at all.. Nice idea, but ugly, ugly, ugly looking phone.. Looks like it was made for the sidekick bunch to have a new toy to play with.. Can't wait for the 8900 to come out and it will definitely be my next phone.. Never liked the iPhone, but I must say that at least it looked classy, the G1 looks cheesy..

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by n2SpEeD125 View Post
    Moved from the 8100 about 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier.. As far as the G1, don't like it at all.. Nice idea, but ugly, ugly, ugly looking phone.. Looks like it was made for the sidekick bunch to have a new toy to play with.. Can't wait for the 8900 to come out and it will definitely be my next phone.. Never liked the iPhone, but I must say that at least it looked classy, the G1 looks cheesy..
    Are you with T-Mobile? What do you like about the Curve that the 8100 did not have?

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes, I'm with TMO. As far as the curve, I like the full keyboard, which only makes the phone a little bigger.. I like the bigger screen.. The entire interface is much cleaner.. I had the 8100 for almost 2 years until i finally snapped it in half when it froze on me for one last time.. It wasn't that bad of a phone, but in my opinion, the curve runs circles around the 8100.. Oh yeah, and wifi is wonderful.. Never had a problem with EDGE but wifi just makes it that much better..
    Last edited by n2SpEeD125; 10-28-2008 at 01:15 PM.

davidcle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABD1E0
    i like the curve, it makes the 8100 looks like a cave man tool, not that i didnt like my pearl but as you upgrade you c the difference and all those small things that you missed.so far it has been a smooth transition.

GeeOwens no está en línea Stack level 1
    I did the same thing (Gotta love the 8100 though). I love the full keyboard and Wi-Fi.

ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I made the same transition a week ago. love the qwerty key board - it was was the only thing I worried about making that transition. I really wanted a bigger screen and the 8320 is beautiful. the wifi helps with my coverage at the office which always sucked. have just had a few problems with dropped calls as I walk out of the office and hand over from wifi to edge.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I actually fired up my 8100 today I was going to give it to my daughter, I was thinking how I even dealt with that phone so long compared to my curve. Its just too slow and small! That's just my opinion though.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    The curve is a great upgrade from the pearl. The small keys take some getting use to but overall the curve is awesome. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~