Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd send the phone back again for another warranty replacement. It shouldn't buzz at all.... BlackBerry Curve forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Frikkin trackballs

Advertisement

I'd send the phone back again for another warranty replacement. It shouldn't buzz at all.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

i just had to do a warranty exchange due to the button under the trackball dying... every mechanical device has a useful life, and some are shorter than others!

mrcurve no está en línea Stack level 1

After hours on the phone w/ Cingular they came to the conclusion that trackballs arent covered under warranty. I don't know when the carriers will get w/ the program and start replacing these in stores, its so easy and it would save them a ton on customer service. Even if they did offer to replace it if I sent it in, i'd rather do it myself than be without my phone for 3 days.

I replace mine as soon as they start acting up. Its pretty easy to pop them out and put in a new one. I also like having a clean, white trackball rather than the black one that comes after months of crackberry use. I've ordered mine from blackberrytrackballs.com but im sure there are other good sites.

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, my phone stopped buzzing and the trackballs working again, now the speaker phone is gone, I guess mayeb it has a short inside and thats what was playing havoc maybe? dunno.. but my speakerphone is dead cant even play MP3's or hear incoming calls...

nick1000rr no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just recently got the curve from having the pearl since it came out. I was just wondering if there is a program like the pearl had (color pearl) for the track ball, if some kind of software like that would be available for the curve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12