Hey folks, whats up? Well i just got my curve few months ago, and still ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Thumbs up Found out something! (well new for me)

Advertisement

Hey folks, whats up? Well i just got my curve few months ago, and still learning new things from it... Maybe this also works with any BB but hey its amazing lol. (FOR ME)

I was looking for something on a directory online via BB Browser and found the phone number and called ... So i called, but the phone number i dialed was disconnected and new number was mentioned. Lets just say the phone number was 1800-T-MOBILE.. (And the machine mentioned, please call 1800 tmoibile...) But!! I am like wth, i dont remember what letter is on what number!

So i was playing with my phone, i found out that i dont need to know which number is the letter "T" on... Heres what i did I dialed 1800. Press the CAPSLOCK then letter T, Capslock then M...........

I know alot of you guys know this already but hey lol ... Its new to me! Man im loving my bb more and more everyday....

My second BB and did not know this hahaha wtf.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Found out something! (well new for me)

1137 posts and you never knew that. come on boiiii

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Seriously man!! hahahaha i know more complicated things and this one eh... NOT! hahahaha. I love it!

ivwshane no está en línea Stack level 2

Why keep pressing caps when you can just hold down the alt key and type in the word?

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yep alt key is the way to go for me as well. I also habe known this for a while (some more salt for the wound).

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Wow I didn't know that either. I feel like a newb lol. Matter of fact like a few weeks ago I was wondering how to dial a letter in a number. Well it goes to show you how great pinstack is, everyone learns something new each day.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

I haven't learned anything new today. I guess the day is still yoing though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~