So Ive got a bunch of sms texts I wanna forward to my email. Is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

neophish7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Forwarding SMS

Advertisement

So Ive got a bunch of sms texts I wanna forward to my email. Is there any way to mass forward these? Such as like when you can hit control on a computer and select a bunch of different files? Also another question I had was is there a quicker way to scroll than just using the trackball. Say for example that i wanna quickly scroll to get past a long line of forward addresses on my sms texts to actually get to the message. Thanks yall...
    Last edited by neophish7; 11-20-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    Verizon 8330 4.5.0.77

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I'd just copy all of them to memo pad and put all of them into an E-mail
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You can also purchase the ABC Amber Converter and it will allow you to archive, print, save, whatever you want with any back-up file you have saved on your PC. This is a great way to do this if you do it often.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

kladner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30288E5A
    On my curve while in a message I hit the spacebar and it will scrolldown 1 page at a time.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You can press "P" for page down or the space bar as kladner stated. You can also press "U" and it will take you to the latest unread message.

You can click on the "New Users Guide" in my signature and it will take you to a Tips & Tricks guide.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    You can press "P" for page down or the space bar as kladner stated. You can also press "U" and it will take you to the latest unread message.

You can click on the "New Users Guide" in my signature and it will take you to a Tips & Tricks guide.

it's a great guide that is def worth reading!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey