Hi, I was searching around to see if there were any alternative solution to forwarding ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rheng no está en línea Stack level 2

Forwarding email to BB 8310

Advertisement

Hi,

I was searching around to see if there were any alternative solution to forwarding email from my
    employers ms exchange server ( 2003 )?

The don't have BES, and they disable the rules for outlook to forward email. So I'm not sure if there is a way around getting email sent to my BB.

They do have a OWA, but I need to go through a Portal to access it. That way would be okay, but my OWA looks really bad on the BB 8310. Maybe because it is for IE??? Not sure.

So any help would be appreciated.

curverokr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Forwarding email to BB 8310

Is IMAP available? If so, set your handset providers BIS to check that mail via IMAP. This may be something like imap.yourcompany.com IMAP via BIS works well. It is not instant, but does push mail to your handset shortly after arrival. username, password, etc.

rheng no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Forwarding email to BB 8310

I don't think IMAP is available. I changed my browser to emulate MS IE, since that is what I use to access the employee portal to view my emails on my PC.

But a message pops up on my BB browser: Your browser doesn't support the XmlHttpRequest object. Better upgrade to FireFox.

Any idea on a browser available to BB that supports XmlHttpRequest?