Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I always thought the ringer to be too loud when set on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I always thought the ringer to be too loud when set on default.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyi View Post
    Thats because you don't have the 8310.

well that answers it lol

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773
    The only thing that has really been a noticable change to me is how you add bbmessenger contacts. Other then that nothing has changed for. I guess its probably due to only using 4.3 for a couple days before the switch.

pink

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yoonabomber no está en línea Stack level 1
    It's working great for me on TMo 8320. I don't like the Extra Bold font on unread messages, but I'm kind of getting used to it. My 8 gig card is working great after reformat. Got 4.5 gigs (and counting) of music in there using mass storage mode. Love the "arrow mouse" feature in browser so you can click on links directly instead of scrolling through to get to the desired link.

DBSprint no está en línea Stack level 1
    No real issues here...I'm running it on my 8330 activated on Sprint's BES server.
    Deval
    Sprint Employee

BlackBerry Curve 8330 v.4.5.0.77
    PIN: 3021708C

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I just installed 4.5.0.51 on my RIM 8330 device and it's working fine but i can't find docs2go and i can't do HTML emails can someone please help me figure this out?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehage View Post
    I just installed 4.5.0.51 on my RIM 8330 device and it's working fine but i can't find docs2go and i can't do HTML emails can someone please help me figure this out?
    Look for the icon "word to go" or "slideshow to go," start one of those and press the menu key and select "check for updates" and go thru the update process. Then you will also get a "sheet to go" icon for spreadsheet documents. Does that help?

The HTML emails will be in the release - you don't have to do anything for that to take effect.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Look for the icon "word to go" or "slideshow to go," start one of those and press the menu key and select "check for updates" and go thru the update process. Then you will also get a "sheet to go" icon for spreadsheet documents. Does that help?

The HTML emails will be in the release - you don't have to do anything for that to take effect.
    I was looking for something like that last night but i can't find any icon that has the closest relation to anything like that and i checked for wireless upgrades but it said that there is no upgrades available :S is there a place where i can download them from??

I was looking for something like that last night but i can't find any icon that has the closest relation to anything like that and i checked for wireless upgrades but it said that there is no upgrades available :S is there a place where i can download them from??
    Connect your BB to DM, select "application loader" and look at the list to see if Docs to GO is installed. Maybe you didn't select it when you installed the OS. The update
    is IN Docs to GO (i.e., Word to Go, etc)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey so i just finished upgrading from the 4.3 to the 4.5. my phone is the t-mobile 8120. it works great and i can even watch you tube on it now...FINALLY lol! just one thing that i found wrong was when watching youtube. after a while the stuff i watch does not sync with the sound. other then that i love it. it is mos def the best OS i've ever had from bb.

P.S.
    has anyone had the same problem with youtube as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
    .............the stuff i watch does not sync with the sound. other then that i love it. it is mos def the best OS i've ever had from bb.

P.S.
    has anyone had the same problem with youtube as well?
    I've never had one sync properly - I though that it was "normal." If anyone knows how to make them sync please let us know.

PIN/ID
    to watch youtube videos on 4.5 do i go to the mobile youtube page or the desktop youtube page? i hope it works for me because i'm on the TELUs network but i head that they blocked streaming on their devices

to watch youtube videos on 4.5 do i go to the mobile youtube page or the desktop youtube page? i hope it works for me because i'm on the TELUs network but i head that they blocked streaming on their devices
    m.youtube.com. I don't know if Telus blocks streaming or not - contact them and ask. It should work if they don't block it.

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    i hope that if its an error on their part. they fix it soon. that way it doesn't get annoying trying to watch videos that do the old kung fu movie stuff. the lips are moving but the words are off lol.

Vifece no está en línea Stack level 1
    When I first installed it on my new 8120 it took like 30 mins to reboot, I was getting kind of worried. However, since then I have had no issues with it, I am a little confused/miffed about it however, as rumor has it that a flash player/component was to be included with this release, and I am still unable to watch streaming flash media on the net. Other than that I absolutely love it.

...................................... Wait never mind it seems to work with streaming now, jut some videos are not functioning i.e Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitter"
    Last edited by Vifece; 08-05-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast