Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

.51 is awesome, i don't have any problems with it at all.... BlackBerry Curve forum

drozek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31B1D26F

Advertisement

.51 is awesome, i don't have any problems with it at all.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    it is working smoothly
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by jrleny View Post
    4.5.0.52 still resets the Blackberry Instant Messenger contacts on a device reboot. This has been my biggest problem since 4.5.0.18.
    This is true even on .55, the workaround is disabling content protection...But depending on your BES settings this might not be possible.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have the Sprint 8330 running 4.5.0.51, and the only problem I'm having is when I reset my BB, it re-arranges my icons back to factory settings?

Is anyone else having this problem?

It happens on every theme accept the Sprint Zen theme
    D-Tole

bangusjangus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FAC944

ive had it on my pearl for about a week now and Ive had no problems whatsoever. I love the bluetooth stereo now. Im using v4.5.0.52. Couldnt be happier. Thanks

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    could someone please post the link for the blackberry 8330 4.5 software?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehage View Post
    could someone please post the link for the blackberry 8330 4.5 software?
    It's not officially released yet for the 8330 - keep checking this thread for it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I love the html email. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    I love the html email. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You know, I think I actually liked the BB Smart email viewer better than the 4.5 HTML email. BB Smart contracted the web addresses into a couple of words but you could get the address if you needed to see or copy it.

I don't know if BB smart will work under 4.5 but I'm thinking of trying to disable HTML and installing BB Smart. It's for sure, in my case, that they don't coexist very well.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BLUSLS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    You know, I think I actually liked the BB Smart email viewer better than the 4.5 HTML email. BB Smart contracted the web addresses into a couple of words but you could get the address if you needed to see or copy it.

I don't know if BB smart will work under 4.5 but I'm thinking of trying to disable HTML and installing BB Smart. It's for sure, in my case, that they don't coexist very well.
    Please let us know how that goes, iwas using BBSmart also, just didn't want to cause any problems reinstalling it.

Threekings no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I don't believe there is a 4.5 available yet for the 8330, sorry.
    ::edit:: Why yes there is! I was mistaken!
    Google "4.5 for blackberry 8330" and you'll find what you need.
    Cool. Thanks mate.

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had 4.5 on my T-Mobile 8120, but I found UMA kept dropping out back to EDGE. I need solid UMA so I downgraded back to 4.3. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by BLUSLS View Post
    Please let us know how that goes, iwas using BBSmart also, just didn't want to cause any problems reinstalling it.
    Here's what I did:
    - disabled HTML email
    - rebooted
    - downloaded BB Smart

In using it, it works fine on simple emails. It "hangs" (on the download window showing 0% and a cancel key) on emails like N Y Times and other email ads with images or whatever complicated stuff is included. I can press the trackball again (when it hangs) to get it and get rid of the window and get the basics of that email. You still have to request image load manually.

It's not a smooth operation like I would like. I'll probably delete it for now. I've written the BB Smart support to ask them if they're working on a version for 4.5. Will post back when I hear something.

Dahm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Im using 4.5.0.51 now on Day 2.

Day 1: Was working fine, then slowed down to the speed of a RAZR V3m. That pissed me off. Realized it was because the browser was stuck on loading. If anyone has this problem, hit the Menu button, and scroll down to close. Restarting the Browser usually fixes this. Also, if this doesn't work, opening up BBMaps does (strangely enough), but I believe it does work that way because it downloads from *duh* the internet. Therefore, kickstarting the browser possibly? Im not sure. It fixed itself.

Day 2: Flawless. Im so happy with 4.5.0.51, excited for the official release of 4.5 however.

Question: Are there any .dmg files for OS4.5 so I can upload all the OS files from my Mac? Im having to use my PC at work to upgrade my 8330's OS... :/

FlatLine84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31AE0418
    Still on .51 for my 8330 no reason to downgrade, it's been running flawless since I put it on a week ago. I like how it handles streaming video, and the added buttons in the media player. Great improvement.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast