After reading all these posts about when the hell everyone would receive their phones I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

for those that just ordered the 8900 curve- tmobile

Advertisement

After reading all these posts about when the hell everyone would receive their phones I got impatient and called tmobile also. I just ordered on the 17th, got a confirmation text and then a order being processed text the very next day. Haven't got the tracking number, but according to the lady I spoke with. They said it is not on backorder but is starting to and they are instructed to add 5 days to the shipping date if you order the phone after the 19th which is today. Whew ! Just made it. Since i only got the ground shipping she told me ill receive it by the 26th which is next week but in my past experience, I think they add on days, I always receive the phone before estimated date. I know some of you are upset you ordered yours a long time ago. But I think orderering online or over the phone makes a difference. I always order mine online cuz if I do it over the phone they never let me upgrade or make me pay upfront. But online I get no hassle. I also live in chicago so location might have a factor in time. I live in a big city in the midwest so you can imagine how much mail is directed towards here. Also she told me for assurance you can go to u.p.s. website, click on reference, and put in your cell number with the dashes, and you can see if it has been picked up, shipped yet, tracked, etc.... so hopefully that helps so you don't have to deal with tmobile to find out what's going on and puts some of you at ease. Keep your head up. At least we know were getting the phone. The newest one of them all. Can't wait.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Yup, I just got mine last night. Had them search one down in my area. It was the last one. So glad I didn't have to order it online. It's a great device so, I'm happy for ya

yea i wish i could just pick it up, didnt have the funds until next paycheck. lol glad you were able to get yours reddog, many stores are out cuz they carry less than 6 or 7 devices. i go thru this anxiety and impatient-ness for every blackberry i order. computers,tvs,video games, cars doesnt even compare to the excitment i have for my blackberry to reach my doorstep.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Lol. I understand your excitement. I was playing with mine all night long. Setting it up to the way I like it and actually learning the new features. Hopefully yout wait won't be too long.

infinitekris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AD9B13
    Glad some are getting it but imagine the frustration of other who ordered way before other and still haven't gotten them but people who ordered after got theirs first.

This whole thread is most people like that

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=102720

im sorry but you guys might get pissed at me and hate me. my friend left my house to see there was a package right outside my door. long and behold i got my curve the same time as when i got my tracking info text on my phone. and i got ground shipping. i just ordered this phone 2 days ago. im shocked and grateful at the same time. confused too. wow this thing is beautiful.

infinitekris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AD9B13
    Quote Originally Posted by FusionTactik View Post
    im sorry but you guys might get pissed at me and hate me. my friend left my house to see there was a package right outside my door. long and behold i got my curve the same time as when i got my tracking info text on my phone. and i got ground shipping. i just ordered this phone 2 days ago. im shocked and grateful at the same time. confused too. wow this thing is beautiful.

I hate you just kidding.

Not mad at you but at the lack of organization on TMO part to get people their stuff.

Glad you did get yours. Now you can enjoy the new feeling!

I want that new feeling!!!
    TMO and UPS Hurry up already!

even i can admit, tmobile definitly did **** up.i shouldnt have recieved mine so quick. but then again like i said earlier, always order online. dont talk to the rep and order phones. i feel bad for all the stackers that ordered before me. i really do. but i will definitly enjoy this.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    Yup, I just got mine last night. Had them search one down in my area. It was the last one. So glad I didn't have to order it online. It's a great device so, I'm happy for ya
    What took you so long Red?? Was it the backorder?

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I got mine today and love it. I went to the T-Mobile store and got it. No waiting.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    I am ordering mine tomorrow via 611. I'll see how long it takes...can't wait!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~