Hi all ....I want to know from where i would be able to download and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

goodadithya no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    276D5D1B

Smile Font Pack

Advertisement

Hi all....I want to know from where i would be able to download and also how i would be able to install languages in my curve 8520. I'm from India and use vodafone. I bought my mobile from a retail store and not from redington or vodafone. Please do help. Thanks in advance.

Adithya
    276D5D1B
    Last edited by goodadithya; 07-29-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: New Mobile.....Bold 9780

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Hmmm.... I haven't needed to add fonts to my berry, so I can't say if there are other ways to get them easily. But if you upgrade your blackberry os, the os does come with a variety of font languages you can pick from. I can remember seeing font packs you can download without upgrading your os, but it's been awhile back and I can't remember where I saw them.
    Also there might be a chance you could get them from your cell service provider and to have them add the ones you need for free. I know some cell service providers here in the US will do things like that, so it might be worth looking into.

I hope this info will help at least a little. Others here may be much more knowledgeable on this subject, and hopefully they will chime in and steer you in the right direction for a easier solution!

goodadithya no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    276D5D1B
    Hey thanks a ton mate..mine is already OS 5 in curve 8520 and as far as i've found out, new fonts come only in OS 6 and i can't upgrade to OS6......so thats the whole problem. Anyways..thanks again bro.. I'll ask my service provider back here. Cheers!!

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    No problem bud, I hope they'll be of some help!