Here is a question.... I have a BES email account on my BB. I get ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Folders on Curve

Advertisement

Here is a question....

I have a BES email account on my BB. I get all the folders linked to my email on my BB.

I also have a email account with godaddy.com. When I sign into their web based email program I can create all the folders I want and move emails in to their folders. When I do this the email also disappear from my BB.

Which leads to my question.....is there any way to get and view both BES folders and the godaddy.com folders on my BB?

DO I have to get the BES email account off of my blackberry to get the folders on my phone?

Thanks for the help,

Jeff

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    i dont think you can get the folders directly on your phone... unless thats new, but i've never seen that done, it will stay in the folders on your email server but it will just come to your email address on your BB
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

RIM should get on that already esp since they are going after more commercial appeal.

the thing is... they try to make it easy for everyone to use and not complicate it with stuff to take up the memory your phone has.... at least thats what i believe, i mean i'm an advanced user but there are people out there that really just dont need that

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

ok I can see your point but at the same time lets say someone is running their business off of a BIS account.

When they log onto their computer and go to the website to get their email and file it away it disappears on their BB. What if they are on the road or not near a computer but need to see an email. They can't because those folders do not show up on the BB.

I see your point about memory but you could always change the option to save emails for 1-2 months.

I guess I will just have to live with it...

if it came to your blackberry and your computer and you move it on your computer it shouldnt take that away from your blackberry if you save it. at least thats my experience with my yahoo acc... i know your prolly runnin something a little different, but it should be basically the same

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

What i would like to do is place it in a folder. I dont want to save it on my phone becuase then its there forever. I just want a way to organize BIS emails the way my BES emails are organized in their perspective folders.

Just trying to figure out a way to have easy access to my emails so I know where they are and dont have to scroll through hundreds of emails to find one