My blackberry is dead. When I insert my battery nothing happens besides the red light ... BlackBerry Curve forum

isaacburge no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Flashing Red Light

Advertisement

My blackberry is dead. When I insert my battery nothing happens besides the red light flashes twice. It will not boot up and the computer does not recognize it when I plug it in with the usb. Is my phone DEAD?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Were you doing anything at the time when it died?

You can try this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...connected.html

Follow the directions to a "T"

let us know how it goes

isaacburge no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks but I have already tried that. I cannot get the PC to recognize the Blackberry. I have also tried to wipe out the phone and start fresh, but when I run the JL_Cmder program it simply looks for the device and nothing happens.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2040770705

you can try this one then....if that doesn't work for you I'm out of ideas.

Usually the first one always works though. Are you sure there's a good connection on the USB cable?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Do you have insurance with your carrier? Are you well within the 30 day period of purchasing your phone?

hoosierdaddynow no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249f8227
    That is exactly what my first curve did after three months. Turns out I hat a faulty charging port. Called att and they sent me out another one.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddynow View Post
    That is exactly what my first curve did after three months. Turns out I hat a faulty charging port. Called att and they sent me out another one.
    Maybe it's the same problem. Third times the charm, they say. I hope you figure out what is wrong with it. If not, I'm afraid you may have to go through your carrier.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~happened to my 8320 and they said it was my battery.lol anyway just another issue in my journey with my bb.

elitexo no está en línea Stack level 1
    my blackberry did the same thing as in completly dead with two flashing red lights, it wont turn on, nor do anything else, it wont connect to my computer, i cant load the new operating system on it, the reason this happened is because i was installing the new update and my nephew turned off the computer, so in the middle of the update it got messed up and disconnected and we all know thats not supposed to happen. ive been trying to fix it for two hours doing the wipe and everything but nothing seems to be working. please help.