I have been searching for a streaming flash player similar to Adobe Flash for the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Flash Player for Blackberry 8310 Curve?

Advertisement

I have been searching for a streaming flash player similar to Adobe Flash for the Blackberry 8310 Curve.

To be more specific I want to be able to watch television episodes on my Blackberry. For instance, abc .com when you say that you want to watch heros, it says that you need adobe flashplayer but when you try to download it, it says that its not compatible with the Blackberry.

Is there another program that could used to watch videos on the internet. Another instance would be watching videos on youtube .com

Thank you for your time
    Richard

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

Re: Flash Player for Blackberry 8310 Curve?

Wait for the new OS 4.5 and you should be able to watch the streaming video and whatever else you want to watch on the net.... Until then, you can not watch it from my understanding!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

SLVR6 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    G PONG!

Re: Flash Player for Blackberry 8310 Curve?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Until the new OS is out, go to www.videos4blackberry.info and download the show.