Hi everyone, i just recently removed an IT policy from my device using the methods ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685

Firewall Restriction

Advertisement

Hi everyone, i just recently removed an IT policy from my device using the methods posted on this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...licy_help.html.
    I am no longer on the IT policy which i'm very happy about, but i did notice that i do have Firewall active and it seems to be locked into place. I am unable to remove the restriction, and to be honest i'm not sure if this is really affecting me or not. I am using my 8300 as i normally would but have not noticed any pop ups telling me that i am restricted by a firewall.
    I have been searching, trying to find a similar thread like the one above to remove this firewall restriction but have been unsuccessfull. If anyone can tell me why it's locked into place and if there is anything you can suggest that i can try to remove it, i would greatly appreciate it. Also, excuse my ignorance, why would one activate firewall on their device?

Thanks in advanced!

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Firewall Restriction

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's good that the firewall is in place and working. You shouldn't notice anything unless you are installing an application and it requests permission to get to the Internet. You should only be concerned if you didn't intentionally install an application and something is asking to get to the internet.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I have the same problem that I am desparate to rectify over here:- http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...end_files.html

Any help is greatly appreciated.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

bump