In the help file on my curve there is the option to filter emails so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B

Filtering Emails

Advertisement

In the help file on my curve there is the option to filter emails so that certain emails that I do not want to receive from senders won't appear on my BB. Those emails will simply go to my computer. The help file says that I can enable this filter by going to my messages, highlighting a message then by pressing the menu key I should see the option to filter message by subject or sender. The filter option does not exist in the drop down box.

Why not and how can I go about filtering emails?

Thanks!

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f
    I have never heard of that way before although I could be wrong, To filter messages I do believe you need to go to you Email management site on your phone or you know where you set up new email accounts, or, im not sure what service you have but with TMO's curve you can set up filters by logging in on there site and going to email management. Other than that you should be able to just filter the emails you don't want right from the computer in your actual email, but this way it won't go to your email or your phone. Im not sure if this helped but I gave it a shot!
    Shane "Swagg" Simon
    CEO/President
    Aiyam Entertainment
    "It's Got to be Bigger than Big"
    Shaneasimon@gmail.com
    Pin: 304FEB1F
    Myspace.com/xxmrmarvelousxx

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    go here:
    https://my.t-mobile.com/Login/
    and log into your BIS account.
    you can go to whatever E-mail box you need to modify and "Creat a new filter"
    if you have a specific person in mind you can make the filter not send anything to your phone from a specific person.
    or by subject line "keywords". just log into your BIS and check it out.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B
    awesome! Just did it and it worked! Thanks

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    glad it worked for ya!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey