Im having issues with my fb notifications and bbm messages. They keep deleting, my phone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

preciouzkitty no está en línea Stack level 1

FB notifications and bbm messages keep deleting

Advertisement

Im having issues with my fb notifications and bbm messages. They keep deleting, my phone with vibrate but when i go check it they're gone....i have to then try and figure out what it was, whether it was fb or bbm or well if a text.....sometimes when i go to grab phone the time clock shows up. is anyone else having problems or has been having problems these past 2 weeks?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    If the notifications are disappearing from the messages inbox then it's a memory leak. Go to Options, Status and see how much free space is available.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

phenyx923 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it still a memory leak if it is JUST bbm that disappears? My texts and phone logs remain intact, but my bbm randomly deletes sometimes. I thought maybe it was a glitch with using bbm5.O...

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    If the notifications are disappearing from the messages inbox then it's a memory leak. Go to Options, Status and see how much free space is available.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107