Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm looking for a better belt holster for my new Curve. I picked one up ... BlackBerry Curve forum

scootersdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2

Favorite Belt Holster for Curve?

Advertisement

I'm looking for a better belt holster for my new Curve. I picked one up from Crackberry but it's not quite roomy enough for the device with a silicone skin on it. I have to have a skin for grip because the designer dingleberries at Blackberry make these things too slippery. Why can't they get it together and make a sport version? Anyway I digress... :P

So, what's your favorite roomy holster and where to find one?

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    seidio hybrid case (rubberized hard case with clip in belt holster) AMAZING.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ +1 Seido Hard Rubberized Case with holster.

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    i use a pouch from 5.11, it fits my curve with its leather sleeve, should fit with the silicone.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/Ho...:10911/I/56030

Thanks for the ideas. I just ordered the Seido case and belt clip so we'll see how they are.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by scootersdaddy View Post
    Thanks for the ideas. I just ordered the Seido case and belt clip so we'll see how they are.
    they're great- gives the curve some grip, a some weight and the case can take a beating, including but not limited to: dropping on hardwood floors, concrete, pavement, kicking down the street and I believe someone on pinstack actually drove with their curve on the roof of their car for a while before noticing and the rubber kinda gripped the roof of their car and it did not slip off.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

Cool! Sounds like my kind of case.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I use a Seidio cover, but no belt clip. I kept brushing up against the door of me car when I would get in or out and clip and phone went sailing. I just use the Blackberry leather puoch and put in in my pocket.

armenvzw no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had a black sedio hard rubberized case on mine and I loved it untill I took it off and saw I had two rub marks on the top of the phone where it left marks so I stopped using it. Not I just use a holster clip. It has the sleep mode and it fits secure and close to you. I also have a body glove case and clip. Its not great and a rubber skin but that sticks to everything in the pocket.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, if you hadn't taken the cover off you'd never know the marks were there. :-) Personally I don't care about that as much as just making the thing grippy and having a nice belt case option. To me a phone is a two year investment that will no doubt be cast aside for the next one after that time anyway. If it performs well in a skin then that's where it will stay and who cares what it looks like underneath.

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    seidio hybrid case (rubberized hard case with clip in belt holster) AMAZING.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    ^^^ +1 Seido Hard Rubberized Case with holster.
    agreed with these 2

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    I love the otterbox case and belt case. But then I always loved the belt clips that came with the 7520 and 7250

Wow, the Otterbox stuff is even cooler looking than the Seido stuff. I had to order one of theirs too and we'll have to have an old fashioned shootout.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I just use the sleeve that came with it, puts the phone to sleep and i slip it in my pocket. never was one for the phone on the hip techno geek look
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

Well, the Seidio case and belt clip are very nice indeed. I'm still not sold on the diminished accessibility of the trackball now that the case is on though. That darned bar runs right across the face of the device and keeps me from getting a full purchase on the trackball. Makes scrolling a little awkward and clicking is not as easy. I may cut it off but that could weaken the sides of the case and allow them to bow out... I'll think about it. Still waiting for the Otterbox case to come so I can make a better comparison.

Nitpicking aside, I do like the Seidio case and clip very much. The rubberized case is not as sticky as the silicone skins and so while providing some grip there isn't as much dust attracted to the unit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast