Hey everyone, I've been listening to a audio book in .m4b format on my curve.. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

stuminelli no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240DD5C6

fast foward .m4b audiobook

Advertisement

Hey everyone, I've been listening to a audio book in .m4b format on my curve.. I was 9 hours into it when I pressed n and it skipped to a song on my list.. Now when I go back to my audio book it wants to start from the begining.. does anyone know how I can fast foward back to 9 hours into it.. the file itself is hugh.. it is 1gig.. I think it is like 20 hours or somthing.. I can't start from the begining.. any help..please...

steve

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: fast foward .m4b audiobook

any luck on this?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3

Can you not scroll to the progress bar click on it then scroll to the right? Works with music but I don't have audiobooks.

dbh1 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have a curve now, but had a similar problem with my old pearl. I think certain audio files don't allow fast forward/rewind though I haven't figured out why. I'm used to a Treo where I could create bookmarks for audio files. I haven't been able to figure out how to do that (or if it is possible) with the curve yet.

PIN/ID
    240DD5C6

I gave up on trying to figure it out.. instead I just converted the .m4b file to mp3 then split it up to half hour segments and copied them to my phone.. now I don't have to worry about this happening again... I must say I wish the curve had a media player with more user control..

PIN/ID
    240DD5C6

Quote Originally Posted by jonesjj
    Can you not scroll to the progress bar click on it then scroll to the right? Works with music but I don't have audiobooks.
    yea I did try that but it just wouldn't work.. don't ask me why