I have a question about faceplates. http://cgi.ebay.com/OHIO-STATE-BUCKE...1%7C240%3A1318 Alright I would like to get that faceplate ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3

Faceplate

Advertisement

I have a question about faceplates.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OHIO-STATE-BUCKE...1%7C240%3A1318

Alright I would like to get that faceplate right there off of Ebay. It specifically says its for the 8300 8310 and 8320. I looked at another faceplate and it looked just like that one but it was for the 8330 like I have.

Do you think it would possibly work with my 8330 I have?
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

Nevermind, I found another case just alike on Ebay for the 8330. But I would still like to know if that is possible.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Your best bet is to contact the seller. That way you have a guarantee that the products will fit your needs. Why chance it?
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I know that the internals are different between cdma and gsm phones. So yea its a good idea to get the part specific for your phone.

Alright just seeing if there were any minor or major differences. And I found the one I need, I am going to order it soon ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    From what I have seen in the past, there are differences. The 8300, 8310, and 8320 are basically the same with minor changes for the 8330. You even have to pay attention when ordering cases for the 8330.

Alright I will do that. I ordered the one faceplates I was talking about. They just go over the silver ones haha. So it should work if not I am able to send the product back and receive a refund. I made sure all of it was going to work out.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Guys, I just got my faceplates in for my curve and their amazing. Smileycell on ebay is a great deal. Awesome faceplates. And they have quick shipping as well.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~