I could not get the facebook app to work on my phone. Is it because ... BlackBerry Curve forum
I could not get the facebook app to work on my phone. Is it because i am on a BES? It would say cant connect to server.
It may be that an [IPPP] service book may not be present on the BlackBerry smartphone.
To resolve this issue, complete the following steps:
- On the Home screen, click Options, or click Settings > Options.
- Click Advanced Options > Host Routing Table.
- Display the menu and click Register Now.
- Once the BlackBerry smartphone is successfully registered with the wireless network, click Options or click Settings > Options.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Service Book.
- Make sure that the service book listing contains an [IPPP] service book. For example, Desktop[IPPP] or BIBS[IPPP].
Tags for this Thread