Hey guys, Havent been on for awhile.. I work for Bell and I just got ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mariotenuta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    225CE168

extreme lagging

Advertisement

Hey guys,
    Havent been on for awhile.. I work for Bell and I just got the 8330. The phone is sexy I love it . The only problem I have with it is the lag when I have to send text messages or delete multiple messages. I actually noticed the same problem on my pearl. Sometimes If I save a contact it can take up to 5 min to save or it may even freeze!! and i would have to do a battery reset.

Can anyone enlighten me to why this may be happening ?

Thanks!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

PIN/ID
    225CE168
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the reply but I'm pretty sure its not a memory problem. The 8330 has tons of memory and I don't have many apps on it

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~a friend of mine has bell. And experiances the same problem. What he did to fix it was install an updated os on it. It was a pearl I believe. After the new os was installed. Everything ran rather smoothe. Since the 8330 is new I'm not sure what the latest os is. Or maybe a problem with bell in general. But it sounds like software. I had a similar problem when I loaded a beta os 4.3 on my 8310 it got so bad that I downgraded and it was back to being good. I would say its a software issue.imo

PIN/ID
    225CE168
    I agree I think I'm gonna reinstall my os. Cause this problem is really annoying and unimpressive

PIN/ID
    225CE168
    Hello everyone so I tried to install the newest os and Ít didn't work. I think I'm installing it wrong can anÝ one tell me how?