Man I feel as if I have to charge my curve at least twice a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3

extended life battery for curve

Advertisement

Man I feel as if I have to charge my curve at least twice a day sometimes 3. do they make an extended life battery for the 8310 or is there any reason my curve is always dying so fast? I don't leave any apps running. I just use it to browse the web and talk on. And use a gps app every now and then
    Blackberry curve 8310 and lovin' it

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~check out Siedo. They have all the accessories.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check here for batteries, etc.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    how long does your backlight stay on after you use it? I had mine set funny and my battery always ran outta juice fast. try these settings:
    tools, screen/keyboard then have your backlight brightness set so it's not as bright like maybe 80 and your timeout set to 20 seconds.that might help.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Usually my BB only last about 12 hours... But I'm the one to blame for that to happen... I have it out most of the time... On viigo, messenger apps, browser, email... The works basically. I'm almost sure that most people don't have a long lasting batery. Right? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    A commonly made mistake w/the Lithium Ion Battery is that it is not being fully charged prior to first-time use. Most of us are so eager to play w/our new toy a.s.a.p., that we do not want to wait for the initial charge. This can cause permanent long-term damage to the battery. A first full charge is needed, followed by a consistent dis-charging of the battery. This will improve performance and longevity of the battery. I have followed these steps and found that my average battery life w/moderate usage is apprx. 12 hours. Hope this helps for the future.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Go to www.seidioonline.com

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    i find the gps drains the battery in no time, i used sat nav for about 2 hours and had to turn it off to save what i had left, even that was after a good 10 hours overnight charge.