I have had a 7130e since the day it was released. I had the extended ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Extended battery or not?????

Advertisement

I have had a 7130e since the day it was released. I had the extended battery with the larger door on it. It has been a life saver a few times for sure.
    So now with the Verizon 8330 its so tempting to leave the phone as it is, but I have already had some battery issues while traveling while using the VZ Nav, listening to some tunes on and between planes, and of course emails and phone calls.
    The OEM battery wont make the whole day when I travel, so now the questions:

Anyone using the 1500mah battery yet? does it really add that much more time?

If your using the larger battery and door, is it like Seidio says, it does not add that much in the size/weight, but it makes it feel sturdier, and they say it makes it easier to hold the unit. Is this so Pinstackers? Is it easy to type still?

There does not seem to be an in between with the batteries, its either 1500mah (better but not good enough?) or 2600mah and you add a hump to the back.

I appreciate your thoughts............................

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1500 is a good step up, but usage of high power items GPS, seem to suck down the battery FAST, if you dont mind the hump on the back if battery life is a must go for the larger one, the 1500 adds about a day to two, under moderate usage, I use mine strickly for data and not phone calls, but you will see a difference for sure with the 1500.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I gotta agree. Plus, as I'm sure you are aware, Seidio quality is great. You know your getting a great product for the 50 or 60 bucks.
    Andy

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use the slim extended battery and love it. It gets me through a day easy. I don't use GPS but a lot of surfing and messaging. Also hit or miss signal at work.

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    Quote Originally Posted by Schufly View Post
    I gotta agree. Plus, as I'm sure you are aware, Seidio quality is great. You know your getting a great product for the 50 or 60 bucks.
    Are you saying you agree that the 1500mah could give me 24 hours of power use or agreeing I should go to the bigger battery.
    I want my cake and eat it to I guess, I dont want the Curve to get biger but I want the uber power of the bigger battery.
    It is nice to travel with one device, I left the Ipod and laptop and GPS at home and just used the Curve.
    I guess I could use the 1500mah for my day to day use and then switch to the 2600mah when I travle but what a pain.
    Thanks for your input.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have all of the Seidio extended batteries but only one works for my 8120. That's the OEM sized 1250mAh battery. I have put the other batteries (1250mAh slim extended, 1500mAh slim extended and 2600mAh large extended) in my other BB's as there is no door for them for the 8120. Can we get more doors, Seidio? LOL

Chesteta no está en línea Stack level 2
    how much larger is it?

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    I just ordered the Seidio OEM size extended battery. The only time my BB gets charged usually is while I am driving so it can get low a lot. This extra battery life should be a huge help!

Symp EL no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been looking for an extended battery for my 8830. Can someone link me to this slim extended battery that is mentioned?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!