Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anybody using one now and is there problems with it ?... BlackBerry Curve forum

RobPuba no está en línea Stack level 1

Extended battery.....

Advertisement

Is anybody using one now and is there problems with it ?

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im using one and there are no problems so far(knock on wood)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    No problems on either one of the 3 I ordered from Seidio (www.seidioonline.com). Good luck.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I am using the Seidio (biggest model) and I can't even imagine the bb with the original one.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

adventurer no está en línea Stack level 1
    whats battery life now?

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    How badly does it effect the sleek figure of the curve? Does it make it awkward to hold?

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    I would really like to see some more feedback on this. Most importantly, how much did the extended battery help battery life and how awkward is it to hold. Anyone have detailed pics other then the standard seidio pics?

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    are you guys using the seido extended oem size bat or the thick extended one that requires a new back?

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Hi, sorry just saw the thread again.

At first (first 2-3 days) I was like wow this is kind of bulkly. Now I can't imagine it without it because it gives you a better grip actually.

The battery is long enough where at a FULL day of internet, IM, about 200-250 emails and about an hour and a half of phone calls it leaves me with 70-75% battery (depending what the coverage was). I usually charge my phone every 2-3 days, and usually it's at 40-45% when I do... SO you can easily go 3-4 days without charging it. Again, I can't image my life without this.

The only thing I've noticed that drains the battery quickly is BerryTunes when using it with the screen on, and the wifi card on, streaming mp3 streams. But as you can understand, this is realistic to drain the battery. Even at this, you get 3 hours or so. I also think the program is buggy.

PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Is there anytype if case that would cover the berry with the extended battery in place?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    The battery looks seems like a steal, but it looks so bulky!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    About cases, the default soft leather rim case (that comes at least with the curve) firsts it perfectly because it is originally *very* loose (and this is not just mine, i've tried it on many from friends). The problem is you will no longer be able to use one hand to take out the blackberry if the case is clipped. You *have* to use both hands, one to hold the case and the other to take it out. If that works for you, then great.

I've noticed it just annoys me because of the massive volume of emails that I get which beep every 10 minutes, so in the end...I ended up going without a case realizing that this is the one phone i will not try to resell and that I will use until it is no longer usable.

Hope this helps , but yea, definitely buy the battery. After a few days you will come back and wonder how you ever went without it. If my phone breaks, I will do some searching around for a phone that HAS an extended battery for it.

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ good thread. Now do the sedio batteries come with the extended battery back too?

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb
    I have used the Siedio Super Extended battery for the 8703e (2400 mAh) and it is awesome.. It is a very hot selling item for our 8703 users at my company.

We have tested the 1600mAh battery for the 8830, but did not see a true benefit over the standard 1400mAh battery already included in the device. (With the 1600mAh battery, it was able to utilize the same back cover). Waiting for a larger Battery for the 8830. Our Executives are demanding it, but havent seen one yet.

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ good thread. Now do the sedio batteries come with the extended battery back too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast