Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have mass storage turned on and I can see mine just fine when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Erasing my SDRAM card

Advertisement

I have mass storage turned on and I can see mine just fine when I am disconnected. If you remain connected you will not be able to see them from the BB unless Mass Media Support when connected is turned off.

As to browsing, are you trying use the Media Net app when connected to the PC?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

melbieaz no está en línea Stack level 1

no, i just saw an icon that said Music Apps, and thought the music player would be there, but it tells me unable to connect to internet....I will finish up with the transfer then give it another try. Is there any sort of sync thing I need to do after the transfer?

thank you so much for helping me.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You need to use the media app not the media net short cut it's just a link to AT&T's sales site.

Rcbjr

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

After you put the music in the correct folder on you card, you should access it through the media application.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

right now when I click Media, then it comes up with a list (all songs, atrists, albums, etc), i click all songs and theres some songs there I dont want, but it wont let me delete them.

When i open AT&T music, i get the same songs. not the songs on my media card. I am completely lost!

ok how can i completely wipe the phone out and start over. i had to have messed something up somewhere that its not working. i formatted my media card again as well. what is a good music site to import my music to that blackberry supports?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

The ones you see in all songs that you don't want are probably the demo preloads that came with your BB software. They aren't easy to get rid of. And unless you want to buy music from AT&T, I would stay away from the Media Net music icon

Rcbjr

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by melbieaz
    ok how can i completely wipe the phone out and start over. i had to have messed something up somewhere that its not working. i formatted my media card again as well. what is a good music site to import my music to that blackberry supports?
    -

What's not working? What indications are you getting? Any error code?

Rcbjr

Im not getting anything at all, nothing that shows what I had. I reformatted the media card again, and i am now importing everything i have in URGE from Windows Media. It seems to recognize my phone. I am going to take a break and try again later.....I feel like a fool for not figuring this thing out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12