Is there a "free" download edition of eOffice BlackBerry Curve 8320 4.3.027? I'm making a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sweet_pants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Jus Ask

Question eOffice 4.3.027

Advertisement

Is there a "free" download edition of eOffice BlackBerry Curve 8320 4.3.027? I'm making a purchase and I'm weighing my options. Please help!!!

wisnuekay no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

slik238 no está en línea Stack level 1

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_pants View Post
    Is there a "free" download edition of eOffice BlackBerry Curve 8320 4.3.027? I'm making a purchase and I'm weighing my options. Please help!!!
    If you can upgrade your device to OS 4.5, it actually comes with a free copy of the Documents to Go Standard Edition. Have you looked into that?

http://www.dataviz.com

I find Docs 2 Go relatively easy to use...especially on a full QWERTY BB (like my Curve).
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I second on ryfoster post.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Oh...also, if you choose to upgrade to OS 4.5, make sure you download a copy of OS 4.2 in case you have to downgrade. Some users have been cautious in terms of downloading 4.5 to their BBs (the highest official release is 4.5.0.37 at this point). There's many BETAs floating around.

If your service provider catches you with an "unauthorized" release on your BB, you'll be looking at a voided warranty...they'll only catch you if you send them the device without their approved OS on it

With the betas, I find that .46 to be very stable, with only minor bugs (especially when viewing streaming video like on YouTube) Otherwise I have not ran into the random reboots that others have ran into.

Any questions, let either HeavyComponent (he's the Curve wizard, LOL) or myself know.
    ---

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Stay with 4.3 everything works.
    Mike

PIN/ID
    Jus Ask

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    If you can upgrade your device to OS 4.5, it actually comes with a free copy of the Documents to Go Standard Edition. Have you looked into that?

http://www.dataviz.com

I find Docs 2 Go relatively easy to use...especially on a full QWERTY BB (like my Curve).

Thanks so much for the info. I actually haven't tried that. My curve still has 4.2. Where would I get 4.5?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_pants View Post
    Thanks so much for the info. I actually haven't tried that. My curve still has 4.2. Where would I get 4.5?

Send me a personal message and I will help you get to where it is. I think you may like Documents to Go over eOffice .

The current official release I know of is .37, but I'm running a Beta (.46) which is more stable for me than the .37 or .44 release of OS 4.5.0.
    ---

PIN/ID
    Jus Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ryfoster View Post
    Send me a personal message and I will help you get to where it is. I think you may like Documents to Go over eOffice .

The current official release I know of is .37, but I'm running a Beta (.46) which is more stable for me than the .37 or .44 release of OS 4.5.0.
    Thanks so much. I'm still learning the "In and Out" of my BB. I must say its always nice to get helpful info!
    "It Is What It Is"

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have e-office. It was a little expensive and transferring files between BB and PC is a bit of a hassle. Otherwise, it's a nice app.

jorge lemus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello everybody. Here in Guatemala the latest authorized version by Telefonica is the 4.2.2 so I can't upgrade to 4.5. Do you know other way to install it? or Where can I find anothe program like eoffice or documents to go for free?