I have my enterprise email set up through my job using groupwise. When they placed ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Entourage syncing up with curve

Advertisement

I have my enterprise email set up through my job using groupwise. When they placed my groupwise account on the curve i got all my folders associated with my enterprise groupwise account.

I also have a personal email that i use for a second job as well and check that on my mac using entourage. I have folders set up on entourage but how can i sync this with my curve as well?

Is that even possible?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Re: Entourage syncing up with curve

Hey jekko! Welcome to the Stacks!

I suggest you check out Missing Sync. I use it to sync my 8300 to my MAC. Goodluck!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Definately go with The Missing Sync. It is great. I started with it years ago when I had a Windows Mobile device and have used it for a while with my Curve and Pearls.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the help....I will google search missing sync.....will it mess anything up with the enterprise groupwise account? To be honest i have no idea how the other email works to be honest. I know Entourage gets the emails but it is also set up through godaddy.com

I think its a pop3 email account.

I would love to be able to file both email accounts emails in their own folders but dont want to mess up what the IT guys here set up foir the groupwise accounts becuase they are not to quick to fix things when it gets messed up.