This morning I recieved an email thru work and I tried to reply. When I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639

enterprise email

Advertisement

This morning I recieved an email thru work and I tried to reply. When I tried to send it there was no option to send. I wiped the phone and activated it thru BB manager. Still same problem. It was 100% complete. I had the phone unlocked about two weeks ago. Could that have caused anything? Please help.

PIN/ID
    2420a639

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by vw1pntatet View Post
    You said you reactivated the mail again through the DM and it went to %100? Seems you may need a service book push from your BES, or have it activated again through your BES.

PIN/ID
    2420a639
    Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    You said you reactivated the mail again through the DM and it went to %100? Seems you may need a service book push from your BES, or have it activated again through your BES.
    I did and I think they were pissed. Still same thing.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    Just a question but if your connected to a BES server and your trying to send email wirelessly, why didnt you do a wireless activation? I dont think this is right but your device might be thinking that it needs to hold your responses to the email until you redock with DM. If you can try and connect to the BES wirelessly.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by vw1pntatet View Post
    This morning I recieved an email thru work and I tried to reply. When I tried to send it there was no option to send. I wiped the phone and activated it thru BB manager. Still same problem. It was 100% complete. I had the phone unlocked about two weeks ago. Could that have caused anything? Please help.
    Several of my customers have had this issue before, it was resolved with deleting the user from the BES and re-adding them. After re-adding them ensure you reactivate. If this doesn't work, remove them from the BES, do a security wipe, re-add to BES and reactivate. I have only seen this 2 times with hundreds of customers.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    just as a note if you reactivated you will not be able to reply to the emails received prior to the reactivation as they were received using old/different service books. You need to send yourself a new email and try replying. If that does not work you will need to wipe and reactivate your device.

PIN/ID
    2420a639
    Quote Originally Posted by markgallant View Post
    just as a note if you reactivated you will not be able to reply to the emails received prior to the reactivation as they were received using old/different service books. You need to send yourself a new email and try replying. If that does not work you will need to wipe and reactivate your device.
    Tried sending and recieving after the fact. Going to try again.

PIN/ID
    2420a639
    Thanks everyone for your help. I will keep you posted.