Today someone broke into my car and stole my boyfriend's textbook. After I found out ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

emergency call

Advertisement

Today someone broke into my car and stole my boyfriend's textbook. After I found out what store the book was at and what I would have to do to recover it. I called 911 maybe 3 times and they couldn't hear me. So after that I figure something was wrong with my phone because all of my calls were failing. After doing a battery pull a lady from the sheriff office called me back and informed me it was Blackberry phones in general that they were having problem whereas sometime when you call911 they can hear but sometimes they can't. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: emergency call

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Oh I'm not sure about this. Never had to call on my phone. Wish I could test this theory out but that would just be a bad idea.

Hopefully someone else will have insight into this. Anyone work for an emergency call center?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: emergency call

I know from my own personal use, I have never run into an issue with them not being able to hear me when I call 911. I am in Fort Worth and use an 8700c on Cingular.

Zo