Everytime I receive an email it ends up in the email and message folder. How ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mom723 no está en línea Stack level 1

Emails in message box?

Advertisement

Everytime I receive an email it ends up in the email and message folder. How do I keep emails from going to the message folder with the texts and go only to email folder? TIA.

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    All messages that come in to your berry automatically go into your message folder and other folders as well. What I did was seperated my text and emails by going to into your message folder> hit the button to the left of the ball> go to options> geeral options> scroll down to where it says SMS and Email inboxes and change that to seperate. When you save and go back out you then can see a seperate icon for your text messages. Once you backed out you want to tap the send key> options button (to the left of the ball)> options>call logging and select none. by doing this this will take your call log out of your messages box. Now after all that is done you can hide the message folder icon and not have to worry abuot it. Everything has thier own folder.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro