i had to get my curve replaced because the usb port went bad on it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

emails are weird

Advertisement

i had to get my curve replaced because the usb port went bad on it and now i'm having weird problems with the new one.

i signed onto at&t bis, changed my pin and imei number on the account. got the usual thank you for activating thing and started getting emails. i noticed that my filters weren't working, so i had to delete and re-add those. ok those are working now. the weird part though is that i don't always get emails. i get them in groups now. i won't get any emails for like three or four hours, then 7 come through at the same time.

i've resent the service books four times now and done a hard reset. not sure what else to do. any ideas?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    My pearl was doing that the other day and I had to reboot 3xs per the att to reload the lastest tower info. You might try it. Hope this helps . . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Had the same problem a week ago as well on my replacement 8300. Had 2 gmail accounts on the replacement Curve but had long-time-lag emails. They finally disappeared after I did 3 things, which may or may not have anything to do with the issue:
    1. Added an email account from att.blackberry.net
    2. Added a yahoo account
    3. Resent service books for the 5th time then battery pull
    After the above, my emails began arriving within 10 or 15 seconds of sending them as it did on my original Curve. Good Luck.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    hum...well i have two email addresses on there, my gmail and a blackberry one. maybe i should remove and readd them? i did a battery pull yesterday and resent the service books again and it's been ok so far. but it usually last a day or two then goes back to being really weird. if it does it again i'll try removing and adding the emails and see if that helps.

thanks for the help!

frutojc no está en línea Stack level 1
    how come i cant see pic attachments on blackberry email

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by frutojc View Post
    how come i cant see pic attachments on blackberry email

Sometimes, you need to press the bb button (the one with the dots) and then go to "View Attachments" and wait for the attachment to download.