Every few days, I receive a specific SQL database newsletter email from my google email ... BlackBerry Curve forum

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

Email with garbled characters/black boxes

Advertisement

Every few days, I receive a specific SQL database newsletter email from my google email address thru POP3/BIS. Before the BIS upgrade, this email came through normally and I could read it. Now, the email comes through to my BB as a bunch of black boxes. If I forward the email to Yahoo, it has a bunch of chinese looking characters, and comes back to my BB as the same black boxes.

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that this was not only occuring with me. Anybody had this before and is there a fix?

Whenever I open this email, my bb seems very sluggish. I have stopped opening it from my BB for now.

Thanks,
    Eric

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    I would like to know this as well, this is happening on my moms BB.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Black boxes instead of legible text is usually the result of the message containing special symbols or foreign language characters.

swe_tawk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    210d17b3
    i also heard about a problem like this way back, something about keystores or some other security policy which needs to be updated as well, in order to read the data compression/encryption that the blackberry uses, though you guys might have a totally diffrent problem ill try to track down that post (like finding a goldfish in the ocean wish me luck),you shoulod anyways check in the tech support and/or BIS thread and post in there for help

good luck guys

volkanerkan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252B8E82
    Same problemaa...m

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~