So this is my problem, I go through the setup wizard no problem, but when ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jessijetplane no está en línea Stack level 1

Question email setup

Advertisement

So this is my problem, I go through the setup wizard no problem, but when I get to the email setup, I don't have the choice of my own email. My only options are:

"i want to use a work email account with a Balckberry Enterprise Server"

or

"I want to skip email setup"

I've gone through this muliple times but no matter what I can't set up my own email account.

Help!

Oh, and why does it not send and receive MMS messages. I know you have to have it say EDGE at the top, but mine never does. why is this?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: email setup

What carrier do you have? AT&T?
    For the email setup, you can login to the carrier's BIS page and setup the email from there, or there's probably a link from the browser, I know there's one for TMO.

As far as the MMS, you do have a text messaging plan, correct? The lack of EDGE may be just where you live. Does it display "edge" or just "GPRS"?

jessijetplane no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: email setup

yea, ATT
    i tried doing it from the website as well as accessing it on my phone, but nothing happens after i do that.

and i have an unlimited texting. and it just says edge in lowercase. i shouldnt have a problem tho, i never had one before with my other phones.