I am trying to setup a personal email account that was already setup but has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

preis no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Setup

Advertisement

I am trying to setup a personal email account that was already setup but has disappeared. Problem is I umm forgot my ID and password (not the email account password).
    When it launches the email mail setup website after choosing setup new account and asks you to create a new user account or for your user ID and password I choose create a new account and it tells me there is already an account setup for this PIN. Is there a way to get the user ID that I had previously setup or delete this account?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Email Setup

call your provider
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

if you click on "forgot password" there should be an option to enter your PIN and it will send you your info.

try that.
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

You may be able to access this on your BB without having to login via the website. use the Setup Wizard or Setup Internet E-Mail icons. those may bypass the web login stuff. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by preis
    I am trying to setup a personal email account that was already setup but has disappeared. Problem is I umm forgot my ID and password (not the email account password).
    When it launches the email mail setup website after choosing setup new account and asks you to create a new user account or for your user ID and password I choose create a new account and it tells me there is already an account setup for this PIN. Is there a way to get the user ID that I had previously setup or delete this account?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Try what nyydynasty posted.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

preis no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the quick responses !!

I am trying this on my BB but it doesn’t give me the option to enter the PIN only the username I so stupidly forgot LOL