So I just got the Curve & i am trying to set up my email. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

The Juice no está en línea Stack level 3

Email set up question

So I just got the Curve & i am trying to set up my email. My companies email runs through the our server. I have set it up before on my Pearl but now after days of trying, it is still now accepting my email. I talked to Blackberry technical support & they say I need to go through the server to set it up. I didn't have to do that with the Pearl.

No matter what way I try it, it says: We were not able to set up . blah blah blah.

What's the deal? Anyone? Any clues?
    Hit me on my BlackBerry-Rass Kass

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    You have to talk to the BES Admin for them to set up your email account on the BES server. Once this is done they will push the enterprise activation to your device, then supply you with the password to activate it... At this time you will be able to receive your emails on your device... Or, you can set up a rule to have your emails forwarded to your personal email account that you have setup for your blackberry!

Let me know if you need any other additional information!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If your on BIS instead of BES than you will probably have to go through OWA (outlook web access), here is a tutorial on how to do it.