Hi, I have a BB 8310, and have emails in my BIS inbox on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7

Email Question

Advertisement

Hi,

I have a BB 8310, and have emails in my BIS inbox on my handset. I'm looking to change my handset soon (to a BOLD!!) but need some of the messages that I currently have. As this inbox is provided T-mobile, I can not access my inbox from my PC (like I can with say, Yahoo)-I can only view it on my BB.

Is there any way for me to keep these messages as they are without having to forward them to another email address?

Also-what the heck is reconcile? LOL-I probably should know this, but have never used this function before, and am intrigued by it!

Thanks!

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Easiest solution would be to forward them to another email address. You could also back them up on desktop manager and restore them when you get the new device.
    Reconcile is like syncing between something. If you reconcile your email your polling the server and other locations for changes. Your making it current.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can use the switch device wizzard in the Desktop Manager when you get your new BB. I used this when I switched from a Pearl to a Curve. All of my saved messages were transferred to the new device.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~