This past Monday I bought a new Curve 8310 (AT&T). I have 2 pop email ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cycochris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242DDF0F

Question email on weekends

Advertisement

This past Monday I bought a new Curve 8310 (AT&T). I have 2 pop email accounts set up that send and receive with no problems up until Friday. But this weekend I haven't received a single email on either account. On my PC i have had plenty on both accounts. It there a setting somewhere that schedules when the push takes place?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: email on weekends

There is no schedule, per se, as in days it push's and days it does not. Unless you are on a BES, there is no restriction on sending emails by day of week.

Are these work accounts? Do you receive emails on these accounts on Sat & Sun? Are you using Outlook and do you keep Outlook open? If so, under the Advanced Options of Outlook, have you set it to "Leave Mail on Server". Otherwise, it will not push these emails out to your BB.

Post back and let us know if you continue to have problems and Welcome to the "Stacks".
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    242DDF0F

The are work accounts, but they are not exchange. They are just standard pop accounts. I use outlook 2007 and I do have both accounts to leave the mail on the server. I administer the mail for our company I generally recieve a lot of mail on the weekends.
    In my inbox right now I have received 25 messages this morning from a router. All week i got messages from that router on my Curve, but they stopped friday night.
    I got an email in my outlook inbox from a friend, but it did not make it to my Curve.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Sounds like it is time for a battery pull (as I was betting on the leave on server option). Try that and see if it solves all.

PIN/ID
    242DDF0F

Turned out to be my account had been suspended. When they added the tether feature it triggered the suspension. The support guy was very knowledgeable and helpful. He knew what the problem was right off the bat.