I have a a Blackberry that is synced up to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Nedric7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Email on my phone? Whats UP !

Advertisement

I have a a Blackberry that is synced up to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) at work, that is working perfectly with my outlook account.

BUT- the only problem i am having now is that my phone does not acknowledge emails that are sent to sub folders in my Outlook account?

All my normal emails in my inbox reconcile fine to my phone, its just the ones that are in my outlook folders that dont work. any ideas as to why this is ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    So you have filters set up to move e-mails to different folders?

I know that when I do that with my non-BES account, those e-mails would not come to my device because the push only happens on e-mails in the Inbox. Not sure if the same could be said for BES, but that is my suspicion. I would think though, that there is a way for your BES Admin to rectify that, but I'm not a BES expert so someone else with that expertise will have to offer their advice.

Nedric7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

I just took a look at the outlook account and the subfolder (lets call it folder BROWN) and it was not calalogged unerder the inbox folder. Now there are other folders that are not redirected, but emails are dragged and dropped into that show up on the phone, but it is just folder BROWN that doesnt show any emails at all. Not even in the inbox. The phone for some reason does not acknowledge the contents of folder BROWN.

I drop now dragged and dropped folder BROWN under the indox folder, hoping that would change anything, and it has not. I pulled the battery out a few minutes ago and am wondering if that might help the reconciliation?

Its hard to say what is causing the issue. is it Outlook, or is it the BlackBerry ?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nedric,

Do you have a rule set up in Outlook that, upon receipt of certain e-mails pertaining to this folder you are calling BROWN, they are redirected to that folder?

It does not matter if the folder is cataloged under the Inbox or if it stands alone in the list, if you have a rule set within Outlook to redirect incoming e-mails to a different folder other than the Inbox, they will not be pushed to your BlackBerry.

Again, I know this for fact with my BIS service, but do not know how this pertains to BES service.