I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve, mid-Dec 2007 AT&T, and have not been receiving all ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dschoeppner no está en línea Stack level 1

Email - not receiving all emails

Advertisement

I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve, mid-Dec 2007 AT&T, and have not been receiving all my email (a Central Florida Road Runner account). Sometimes I receive email from an indivdual and sometimes I don't from the "same" individual. I've deleted and set-up again my PoP email account, but no change. I've sent new service books, no change. I've setup my email account on another Curve phone, still no change. What's left for me to do or check? Help please!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Email - not receiving all emails

I would delete all of your email service books then log onto BIS and resend, also re-register your
    HRT, on your device go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing table>hit menu>Register Now.
    Reboot the device and see if that helps.
    If not, you may want to contact your carrier and have them reset on their end.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had this problem when I first set up my service. Went back and forth with customer service. They were very helpful, trying to solve my problem, having me reload my service books and other stuff. I ended up figuring out my problem myself though.

I used to leave my PC running 24/7 and since I had a cable connection, I would have my PC check for mail every 1-minute. I was pulling the mail off of my ISP's server before RIM could retrieve it. I now just shut down my mail program, or go off-line before I leave my PC and I get my mail on my Blackberry.

This is kind of a neat deal to because I don't get the messages on my Blackberry when I'm home, just when I'm out...works out for me.

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

FYI, you can also set outlook to leave the message on the server for a number of days. That might give you the best of both worlds if that is your issue!
    ~Zey