i have two email addresses linked to my curve and when i receive emails they ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mattdad25 no está en línea Stack level 1

email issue

Advertisement

i have two email addresses linked to my curve and when i receive emails they go into the email folders but they also go into the messages folder, is there anyway to keep my emails and text messages separate because it is getting really annoying.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: email issue

Quote Originally Posted by mattdad25 View Post
    i have two email addresses linked to my curve and when i receive emails they go into the email folders but they also go into the messages folder, is there anyway to keep my emails and text messages separate because it is getting really annoying.
    the messages folder is your inbox. It will collect all messages regardless of what you do. The email icons are just a quick filter to only show you those emails. You can separate the inbox's by going into messages, menu, options, general options, sms and email inbox's separate, that will create a new icon for sms//mms messages, but the messages folder will still collect all messages. Hope it helps.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

to separate text messages from email do what eddie said.

You can hide the main "Messages" icon on your screen and just show your two separate email folders and SMS folder

mattdad25 no está en línea Stack level 1

alright thanks guys, that worked perfect