k so i have att/cingular, and i set up my personal email, but i accidentally ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JayDizzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Email help....

Advertisement

k so i have att/cingular, and i set up my personal email, but i accidentally cleared everything off my phone......

so my inbox icon is no longer there and the setup thing is back......so i know from searching and stuff that i have to send the service books and what not

but i cant get into my email...it keeps telling me to check my info...so i got my password emailed ot me so its correct, and my username is also.......so heres the question.......what do i put in the username part? do i put in my whole email, or just whats infront of the @ or somethign else all together

aslo i know that the "@mycingular, blackberry, net" part in the email has changed too....what is it now?

perhaps that is messing me up

AND finally to throw a quick question in there....is there a way to view those gif/little video things on a curve because mine doesnt play em?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Email help....

It is easier to set up your email from your PC via the BIS page:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    login here and set it up.
    The email change is now: @att.blackberry.net

If you are talking about viewing video on your Curve, it can't be done unless video is converted with media manager, or you can try tinytube.net. Otherwise, video is not possible on the Curve or any BB.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

JayDizzle no está en línea Stack level 1

the problem is i cant log in no more......but i still get emails....so i assume im in the system but its just not on my phone.....and i never logged in before.....whats goes in the username part?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

You can't log in to what? BIS?
    your username would be whatever your username is. Whatever you set that up as.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide