Wen you set up a blackberry email account or any account for that matter do ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thekoolninja no está en línea Stack level 1

Email and Text

Advertisement

Wen you set up a blackberry email account or any account for that matter do you get charged texts when you receive a new mail? Or is it data only? Also i have did set up a gmail account on the phone but it kept sending me text messages so i deleted the account. Now that i want it back how do you change it so it doesn't send you text messages. thanks

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Email and Text

you need to login to your bis account and hit filter for your gmail address. then simply put in YOUR gmail address and it wont send you emails back.

when you say new mail, do you mean email or text? email is part of your data plan and you wont get charged for a text. only if you text will you get charged for a text.

sorry for the sloppy reply, late for a party!

thekoolninja no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email and Text

I think i found the answer, i believe it was that the messages folder is combined for all messages email and text, so it seemed i was getting both every time i got an email. All i had to do was go into options and check separate for sms and email.