I aam new to Blackberry and I got my yahoo email to work fine. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chrisbal no está en línea Stack level 1

I aam new to Blackberry and I got my yahoo email to work fine. I cant get my other email to work. Its a Lotus notes email through work. I dont have Lotus Notes installed on my computer but you can check it through an internet site. Is there anything I can do to get it to work on my Blackberry 8830

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: email

~via BB ( your company has a BES, you could have your BB added and get it that way, but then you would also have to take on their policies which could be restrictive as well. Then again you could do like I do with my schools Lotus account, which is to autoforward to all of my other accounts (one home and a yahoo and google account) through a rule set up in Lotus itself (they have a web interface as well). I get my e-mails seemlessly and no one is the wiser that I am not using or checking that account as the rule autoreconciles and files as well. So yes it can be done (unless the Admin has autoforward rules disabled like they do on the wife's Lotus work account).